November 28, 2012

New in:: Terra20


Here's a mini haul post as promised here from Terra20. Walking into the store I made a bee-line for the LARGE cosmetics section and tried just about everything in sight. Terra20 carries the largest eco friendly cosmetics section I've ever seen in any store and it was a lot of fun playing with the tester products. Wandering into the rest of the store, they had some cool eco-friendly clothing and accessories.

Continue reading to see what I ended up getting >>>




Daniel Thompson Brush Set: I was in dire need of a new blush brush, my old one was literally on its last leg, it looks pretty sad. So in lieu of getting a new brush, which was $60, why not spend an extra but and get the full set? They're unbelievably soft! Super dense, antibacterial and should last me, well, forever!


Blush: Super pigminted, and give my cheeks and nice natural looking flush. I may just have to pick another one up! I'm usually an eyeshadow person, but lately I've been looking at my blush collection (which consists of 2) and decided it was lacking and needed some new friends.


Batucada Necklace: It may not look like much in the packaging, but on, it looks like one hell of an awesome tattoo. Made in Paris, France; the designers created it out of recycled rubber like car tires. Can't wait to wear this with a v-neck top!

Daniel Thompson Skincare Set and Eco Brush tools are for other people, I won't tell you who, in case they read this and realize that it's for them!

8 comments:

  1. I am not a make up person....but the necklace...I loved it!!! With a v neck top or even a plain white t-shirt it 'll look amazing!!

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing color! :)
    I would like to invite you to join my GIVEAWAY! 25 persons will win $20 vouchers :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I'll be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  3. I always love reading "new in" posts - so exciting!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing ;)
    Welcome to my blog:
    www.madameestelle.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nice set!!! I love the tattoo!
    Have a wonderful weekend! and my like by Bloglovin for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hеllo! Ѕomеone in my Fасebook grouр shared this site ωith us so I сame tο
    look іt oѵer. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm
    bookmarkіng and will be tωeеting thiѕ tо mу folloωers!
    Eхceρtionаl blog and brilliаnt dеѕign and style.
    Also see my page - http://www.senukex20.com/senuke-xcr-review-first-look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...