November 10, 2012

New In:: Leather Kisses

NEW IN: eos lip balm/lancome lipstick in nude/sugar lip balms/lancome la vie est belle fragrance

NEW IN: Zara Leather Flats/Forever 21 Faux Leather Jacket

eos Lip Balm in Mint: Loving the unique shape, it makes it super easy to find in my cluttered purse. Not to mention it smells absolutely DELICIOUS!

Lancôme Lipstick in Nude: a perfect nude lip colour for fall. It came in a gift from Lancome at Sears a while back along with other beauty products.

Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo: I've heard a lot of reviews on these and finally I get to try them! I found the scent a bit weird, it had this lemon-y lime scent to it, its not off putting but just unexpected for me. They apply super smoothly, though with the tinted Rose one, i don't notice any colour pay off on my lips, but that may be because my natural lip colour is pretty dark. The best part is that they have SPF 15 in them!

Lancôme La vie est belle fragrance sample: I haven't used it yet but it smells sweet and has underlying vanilla-y scent, its really nice! But my all time favourite scent would still have to be Dior Addict 2. I'm really not a fragrance person though...

Zara Flats: Super duper comfy! I can't rave enough about these flats! It's an absolute steal to get them for $45 with such quality materials, 100% leather. I love my leather! Don't be surprised to see these flats transformed in the near future. I specifically picked them up for a DIY but I'm thinking that I may get them in Bordeaux as well.

Forever 21 Faux Leather Jacket: Originally, I picked this biker jacket up for a DIY but I think I'm getting a tad bit attached to it, so I may use a different jacket for the DIY, but man, do I love the hardware on this! It reminds me a lot of a jacket I fell in love with at Zara, but sadly that one was out of my budget. The only thing I don't like is that it's faux leather, I would have gladly spent more for a real leather jacket.

8 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...