November 7, 2012

Hey there, Stud!


I had ordered studs a couple of weeks ago and they're finally here! (Well, technically they've been here for a while, I just hadn't had the time to take pictures yet) But here they are! I also managed to get the other part of the project today (black flats) so a DIY post will be up soon!

Can you guess what it'll be? I'll give you some hints: Its involves black flats, multiple studs and leather. I've featured the shoes on this blog before as part of my wishlist and lastly, it involves a cute little creature that likes to eat cheese!

Tutorial is now up HERE

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Tutorial will be up soon, no worries!

      Delete
  2. perfect stuuuuds! :)

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! We feature out own little DIYs on our site, but we are still striving to be at your level!

    Megan, http://www.2hellobeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I'm sure you'll get there in no time!

      Delete
  4. Hello!! I would like to invite you to know my blog, you like? ;) Kisses!
    mividaensuenos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for stopping by Yania! :)

      Delete
  5. This is SUCH a good idea, seriously!
    I was thinking of ordering something similar (will have to check your masterpiece first though ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer is here: http://deconstrut.blogspot.ca/2012/11/officially-fashion-parkway-contributor.html?showComment=1353195202809#c5610276813696478184 and thanks!

      Delete
  6. I definitely need to order some studs! The DIY options are endless.

    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I'm tempted to stud everything in plain sight!

      Delete
  7. love studs and this period you can see them everywhere!!

    I really like your blog. So fresh and si inspiring ;)))

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...