October 2, 2012

Silk Scarf Casual Chic





I love button up shirts! They're the easiest way to get an effortless chic outfit. You've already seen how I styled this top here for the summer, and transitioning into fall, I decided to pair it with dark skinnies and ankle boots. And everyone who knows me well, knows that ankle boots are my weakness.  You can never have enough!



Outfit::
Top - Zara
Jeans - American Eagle
Shoes - Joe Fresh (similar here)
Bag - Club Monaco
Rings - BCBG, DIY, Vintage

7 comments:

  1. love your boots! :)
    just followed your blog, would you like to check mine out? :) <3
    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shirt! the print is fantastic and i love the slouchy fit as well!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the scarf print for fall :)

      Delete
  3. You look so chic ;) Love the blouse!

    XX,
    Miranda

    Ps- Thanks for your comments on my blog! I am now following yours on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agree with you about button up shirts. They're pretty much what I gravitate towards these days.

    The print of the blouse kind of reminds me of Islamic tiling/patterns. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...