October 15, 2012

Rhinestones and Sparkles



It's been super depressing here, its been raining non stop and its just gray all the time. Not to mention the school workload has just shot through the roof, so here's a fast little post. I managed to pick up some DIY materials while I was shopping for some supplies for my school project. Can you guess which DIY I'll be doing? (Hint: there's a headband and rhinestones involved!)

I also managed to order some studs, finally! Super excited for those to come in because I'll have THE coolest DIY for you guys!!!

Happy DIY-ing!

Tutorial is now up here!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous picture, who DOESN'T love rhinestones! Thank you so much for following me, I'm following your stunning blog back!

    xoxo,
    Veena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    I'm your newest follower by Bloglovin (I think it is the best way to read all the blogs I love...)!
    If you have time, I'd love to hear your opinion about my style blog... It is not new, actually it has 2 years, but it is always great to listen new thoughts from trendy people like you!
    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. Wow this is stunning! and it's been so warm here in cali! i actually WANT it to rain! haha hope you feel better!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...