October 12, 2012

Paint the town RED


Favourite colour at the moment would have to be Oxblood Red. As sinister as the name sounds, its the loveliest shade of deep red and compliments any fall wardrobe. I've been on the hunt for the perfect oxblood red pants and I've finally coveted a pair. Its actually the ones in the set above, they're from Zara. They have a jacquard pattern on them and are completed to perfection with gold detailing. Can't wait to wear them!!!


How will you be wearing the Oxblood trend? Leave a comment below!

14 comments:

  1. Some great pieces here xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i would love to wear the red pants!


    -True

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have them and I'm absolutely in love with them, you may still be able to get them at Zara

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the red/burgundy inspired looks.. It's a hot new fall color. Great post.

    Please feel free to check out my blog and follow it if you want... I'll follow back, of course! :)

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love oxblood red! I really want to buy a jumper in oxblood red! xoxo, Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour, I'm on the hunt for a sweater too!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colour!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And its probably my top fav colour for fall

      Delete
  6. nice layout and header! :) you have a sweet blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...