October 10, 2012

Nail Inspiration :: Spot on Metallics


Two of my favourite trends for fall are metallics and jewel tones. Lets talk metallics, mixed metals are extrememly popular to accentuate an outfit, rose gold, gold, silver, gun metal, you name it! All stacked together or worn seperatly it adds a little glitz and glam to an outfit. So why not outfit your nails with some leopard spotted gold. I'm a huge sucker for leopard spotted accessories, it just scream fierce!

Nail art tutorial coming soon!

Image from Nail 'em Pretty

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE metallic nails!!!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Be sure to check back later this week for the tutorial :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love the gold nail! Your blog is fabulous! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...