October 3, 2012

Inspiration:: Ringing it in with Balenciaga




I've been stalking Style.com for the past few days, a distraction that has resulted from anytime I turn on my computer to get school work done of course. One tweet from Jay Strut lead me to the realization that I absolutely NEED these rings! They're from the Balenciaga S/S13 RTW Runway in Milan, and the simplistic gold cuff bands paired with the understated thin bands wrapping around each finger are sure to make a statement. Clearly I can't afford the real version, but maybe a DIY?

images from Style.com

3 comments:

  1. This is on my tumblr... LOVE it.


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this should go on everyone's tumblr!

      Delete
  2. Huge obsession of mine!!!!! Love it!!!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...