October 19, 2012

Hot Pants, RED Hot Pants!





I had posted about the hot trend for fall Oxblood Red, and I finally broke out my oxblood red pants! It's such a nice colour for fall, a nice althernative to purple or black. I paired it with neutrals so the red would be the focus of the outfit. I love how from far away, the pants just look like any ordinary pair of red pants but when you get closer you can see a woven style pattern and gold detailing. Can't wait to dress these up with heels!

Wearing::
Sweater: Joe Fresh
Pants: Zara (here)
Shoes: Zara (similar here)
Bag: Vintage

6 comments:

  1. Love the burgundy pants and the trend is so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! The pants are the perfect shade of red ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual yet very tendy look! Love the color!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. those red pants look great on you! and I like how you paired it with the sweater as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pants, believe I own the same pair :D
    Nice to see it go so nicely with a warm comfy sweater too :)
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color of your pants is so chic!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...