October 7, 2012

Dream On!


If you guys have been following me on Twitter, you may have noticed that I was chosen as one of the 37 BBCream Dream Day Contest Winners by Maybelline Canada. I've got my "swag bag" and can't wait to try out the products! I'll post reviews of the products in a few weeks, once I've given them a good test run. Congrats to all other winners, and let me know what you think of these products, if you've used them before. I've only ever used Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, but now I have an excuse to try all their products!

Thank you again to Maybelline Canada!!!

Continue reading for photos and info of the "swag bag" contents.






















 



Maybelline, you are amazing for filling up these bags with beauty goodies and I can't wait to try them all! So included were the following:

Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream in 5 different shades ranging from light to deep


Baby Lips in Quenched and Pink Punch


Great Lash - Lots of Lashes in Very Black and Eye Studio - Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black


Last but not least, Eye Studio - Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal, and The Color Show Nail Color in Fuchsia Fever


Reviews to come!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting! I LOVE their baby lips lip balms! They smell amazing and very moisturizing. The ones I have are Cherry Me which is a red and Peach Kiss which is a beautiful nude sheen. I'm also using their liquid liner which is amazing as well. Very precise and lasts :)

    Have fun with those products!

    -Jenny
    thismodernloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the liquid liner and how it goes on matte! And I definitely know what you mean about falling in love with their baby lips! You should definitely try the colour tattoo eyeshadow, stays all day and doesn't budge! <3

      Charlotte

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...