As promised, here is the tutorial for leopard spotted nail art as previously mentioned here. I love the gold base and it pairs perfectly with jewel toned clothing like burgundy and emerald greens. I've already gotten so many compliments on this manicure and I'm sure you will too!
- Base coat (Deborah Lippmann - Turn back the Time)
- Gold nail polish (Simons - Khaki Gold)
- Black nail polish (InstaDri - Night Flight)
- Pearly grey colour (the one in the picture I didn't actually use because I couldn't get the top off, I ended up using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in 11 - Lavender Envy)
- Top coat
- Dotting tool or toothpick
Continue reading for steps!
- Paint a base coat to protect your nails
- Apply two coats of gold nail polish
- Let the base colour dry a bit before continuing to the next step
- Take black nail polish and a dotting tool (toothpicks work as well) and draw leopard spots on your index, middle and pinky fingernails
- Take a pearly nude/gray colour and dot it in the centre of each leopard spot
- Let nails fully dry before putting on a top coat.