October 1, 2012

Anna Dello Russo at H&M



Another highly anticipated collaboration with H&M is coming out this October 4th. I'm super duper jealous of anybody who gets their hands on these pieces! Anna Dello Russo is most well known for being an editor for Vogue Italia. Taking a peek at her collaboration with H&M, I fell in love with quite a few pieces. I love the use of gold through out the collection (I'm going through a gold metallic phase where all jewelry I've been purchasing has been gold) and mixed in with all the truquoise just makes it divine. My favourite has to be the sunglasses with the glittering lizards perched up top. It just looks so exotic! Whatever piece you end up coveting from the Anna Dello Russo and H&M collection, it'll be sure to add a lot of glamour to your wardrobe.
Possible DIY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...