September 29, 2012

WanderLust and Co Review


I think I have a bracelet fetish, I can't seem to have enough. When Wanderlust + Co was having their birthday sale, I decided to purchase two new bracelets and they arrived today. Considering it's being shipped from Australia, it got her pretty quickly, just under 2 weeks.


Love the packaging, it makes it super cute and I'm crazy about the X-Large D-link Bracelet, the Burgundy coloured leather is perfect for Fall. I like the Wrapped Up Bow Ivory Cuff, not in love though just because it fits a bit funny, but that may be due to the fact that I have extremely small wrists.


Overall, I like Wanderlust and Co and will be ordering more from them! Visit they're Facebook Page, (they have weekly Giveaways on Fridays), Twitter and Instagram.


Cheers,
Charlie

4 comments:

  1. These bracelets are super cute .The white one is my favorite.Your blog is amazing can't wait to see more!
    XO Tatianna
    http://www.styleremainingfashionfading.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tatianna! I'll be sure to check out your blog as well :)You can still get the white bracelet online

      Delete
  2. These bracelets are amazing! I must check this company out ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Miranda! And you definitely should! They have a lot of amazing pieces!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...