September 27, 2012

Tapping into the 70s






Another week done and gone. School's just blasting through! I can't believe its already fall but Ottawa Fashion Week is two weeks away! Super excited to see what's in store for Spring '13.
I guess I was feeling a little "hippie" when I got dresses, but the bright colours are a great homage to an endless summer.  The memories will live on until June rolls around again.

Cheers,
Charlie

Outfit::
Top - DIY
Jeans - Billabong
Scarf - Gift (similar here)
Shoes - Mom's
Bag - Club Monaco (similar here)

6 comments:

  1. Loving the eclectic details here! Bracelets, beaded fringe, and belt? Oh my!
    P.S. I love stealing items from my mom's closet too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sabrina!
      Thanks for stopping by, and I must agree, going through my mom's closet is just so much fun!
      P.S. LOVE your blog, fellow Ottawa blogger ;) Hope to see you at OFW!

      Cheers,
      Charlie

      Delete
  2. This is a very cute top and the little pearls are wonderful! Love the scarf as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. likeee your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement Demi, I'm glad you like my blog!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...