September 30, 2012

Saying Goodbye

I've been thinking for a while and having not been extremely satisfied with the title Cheers, Charlie; I will be changing the title of this blog to Deconstrut, fashion deconstructed and reconstructed to wear. It'll be more or less the same as what I've been posting for the last few months but with more DIYs and DIY inspirations. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of your guys for your continued support of Cheers, Charlie and hopefully I will hear from you guys on Deconstrut.
For the last time:

Cheers,
Charlie

P.S. I will leave my Twitter and Instagram as Cheers Charlie for the time being, but that may change in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...