September 15, 2012

Layering it Up for Fall :: Denim & Leather






Hope everyone is having a great first two weeks back in school, and if you're not in school, hope you're having a great time at work! I'm super excited for cooler temperatures so I can start layering. Although I'm going to miss my shorts and tank tops, there's no reason that you can't make your summer clothes last well into the fall. The key is to layer. Say you wanted to wear shorts but its a bit chilly, throw on a pair of tights underneath. Still cold? Add leggings!

Don't forget to break out boots and a good leather jacket. Fall just doesn't seem complete without my wardrobe heading in a more dark and edgy direction. I'm currently looking for a new leather jacket that has a more edgy feel and hardware. Do you guys have any recommendations for a nice quality biker leather jacket? I'm currently in love with this one from Zara, but I'm a bit hesitant on shelling out $300.

Cheers,
Charlie

Wearing::
Leather Jacket by Frenchi
Denim Button Up Shirt - Zara
Wilfred Knit Tank from Aritzia
BCBGMAXAZRIA Leggings
Zara TRF Lace Up Ankles Booties
Bracelets: DIY, Aldo, gift
Necklace from H&M
Sunglasses from Public Butter

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...