September 6, 2012

It has arrived, ... NYFW!


 It's one thing to see all the new designs at NYFW for Spring RTW 2013, it's another to see the immense about of street style. Thanks to networking and social media, street style has become just as important, if not more important, than the actual runway shows themselves. Trends are no longer just determined by designers, but by internet figures and fashion superiors who lead the way with their unique style. Inspiration, innovation and  the impossible can be achieved at NYFW and I can't even express how much I would love to experience it in person!

It's only Day 1 of NYFW and I'm already super excited for the style and DIY inspiration to come! Known brands like BCBG Max Azria ( a favourite of mine) and Erin Fetherston have already shown their spring collections in New York. More designers and more outlandish style is bound to appear with the coming days of NYFW. Who's excited??? I know I am.

Cheers,
Charlie

Image taken by Phil Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...