August 25, 2012

Summer Swagger


Hey guys!

Summer's almost over and I'm going to spend these last few weeks outside as much as possible, soaking up the vitamin D!
I may be gone for the next week and a bit, got a family vacation. I might not have any access to a laptop, so.....no posts for while. Sorry!

I'm in the middle of creating a summer mix for the road trip, here are some of my favourites:

Lions in Cages - Wolfgang
Summer Paradise - Simple Plan
Candy Store - Faber Drive
Daylight - Matt & Kim
One Day - One Direction
Anna Sun - Walk the Moon
Sand in my Sheets - Wheeland Brothers

Enjoy the summer weather!

Cheers,
Charlie

Outfit::
Forever 21 Silk Tank
Vintage Leather Bag
DIY Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...