August 15, 2012

Pastel Party with Fashionary







Ever heard of Fashionary? Probably not. Its a company who produces fashion sketching notebooks. I stumbled upon them a while ago and I have been dying to get my hands on one of their books. Their special edition Pastel Party books came out and I just had to get one, so away I went onto my laptop and ordered mine. A week later, I have one in my own hands! I'm super excited to start sketching and will be posting some sketches soon. The thing that makes Fashionary so special is the amount of information for pattern making, tech drawings and templates they provide. Truly genius! Fellow blogger and friend Rachel also got one. I think she got the yellow pastel one. So if you ever need any fashion cheat sheets, grab a Fashionary! 


The sketchbooks can be bought through the Fashionary eShop.

Cheers,
Charlie

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...