August 16, 2012

Deal :: Dynamite Chiffon Shirt

 
Deal Alert!

Dynamite has chiffon blouses in an assortment of colours, and even some patterns for sale today and tomorrow with a coupon. You can get 40% off a regular priced shirt with style code 65-2065. Just head on over to their Facebook Page to print off a copy of the coupon.

I love how Dynamite has increased their assortment of trendy pieces over the years and when mixed and matched appropriately, their affordable pieces can look expensive. I picked up this blouse, in Coral Almond with the 40% off coupon and can't wait to wear it! I love how Dynamite has multiple sizes, being a pretty small framed girl, I got an XXS and it fits quite nicely.

Hurry, the deal ends tomorrow!

Cheers,
Charlie

3 comments:

  1. such a great idea!

    btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I like your blog too, you have a great eye for photo sets. Followed you back :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...