August 2, 2012

Accessorize! :: DIY Accessories


As you can probably tell, I'm a bit of a bracelet freak. That may be due to the insane craze of arm candy floating around the internet and the Man Repeller dubbed "arm parties". I tend to go through phases of obsession over certain items, currently it's jewelry. Before that, it was ankle boots; before that, it was skirts; AND before that..well, I just don't remember.

If I can't afford some crazy wonderful designer piece, usually I try to go on the DIY route. This is a mini roundup of DIY tutorials to come. Inspired by the many things posted onto my Fashion DIY board on Pinterest, hope you guys like these tutorials! Tutorials will be posted in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...