July 17, 2012

Toronto Haul!


I believe I mentioned doing some shopping in Toronto, so this is my haul (you can thank Rachel for making me put this up :P)

From top to bottom, left to right: 
Forever 21 Belts
Club Monaco Morgan Shorts
Forever 21 Bracelets
French Connection Tank
Zara Silk shirt (love this to pieces, it has tiny skull buttons!!)
American Eagle Crop Skinny Jeans
Forever 21 Cupcake Necklace
H&M dress
Free People Aztec Louie Top
MAC eyeliner in Industrial
Zara Scarf Print Silk Shirt

Cheers,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Oh you got some great things! I love the bracelets! I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...