July 21, 2012

Summer Fun :: Arm Party with Remic Rapids


Hope everyone's having a great Saturday!

Yesterday my friend, Kim and I spent the afternoon at Remic Rapids checking out some stone sculptures and had some fun in the water. Later we went to a sushi making birthday gathering which was tonnes of fun! I'm still full from last night.

I decided to go with a casual outfit and added a little something with different jewels and metal accents. I love how accessories can make or break an outfit. Sometimes when I'm undecided on what to wear, I'll grab my basics and layer on the accessories to make it special. Its an easy and cheap way to create new outfits.

Outfit::
Lasenza Tank Top
Gap Bandeau
DIY Shorts
DIY Necklace
Sunglasses from Joe Fresh
Neon Pink Belt - Forever 21
Shoes from Browns
Bracelets::
ATOD Royal Purple Bracelet from Golden Collection
DIY White Gimp bracelets
DIY Wrap bracelet
Heart Necklace from Simons (worn as a bracelet)
Others were gifted
Rings: vintage and gifted

Go out and enjoy the weather! I'll post some sushi and sunset photos in the next post.

Cheers,
Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...