July 25, 2012

Style :: Nananana.....BATMAN!

Just got back from seeing the latest and greatest Batman movie, Dark Knight Rises. Christian Bale <3 but most of all, Anne Hathaway, you are a KICK ASS Catwoman.


I was absolutely, irrevocably, in love with her costume! I especially loved the metallic heels and how her goggles doubled as her cat ears (very cool, costume designers!). Inspired by Anne Hathaway's Catwoman character, here is my picks for a feline essence of style: (see set detail here)


Cheers,
Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Thigh Boots thigh boots!!! <3<3<3 I'll put myself as anonymous but you know who this is Charlie. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...