July 31, 2012

Spikes & Studs :: Arm Party


Wearing ALDO spike bracelet in gold with DIY shirt
I like to think of my style as more edgy, less girly. But that seems to be changing with the temperature rising and I'm drawn towards chiffon, pastels and floral patterns. Anyways, back to spikes and studs; they're essentially what can make an item go from girly and delicate to cool and edgy in an instant.
 

There's been a huge craze for stud/spike bracelets with the whole "arm party" trend. I'm a sucker for bracelets and I have been on the hunt for a spike bracelet for the longest time! I finally gave in and bought a pair today from Aldo. I think my "arm party" just got a little cooler, its like the cool kids have arrived at your high school party, and a party is only deemed cool once the cool kids come of course!

Still don't have a studded addition to your wrist? For a cheaper alternative than those Eddie Borgo crystal encrusted spike bracelets; you can check ASOS [they offer tonnes of colours from Rose Gold my fav, to pastel pink], Forever 21 and of course your local ALDO store. *warning*: once you buy one, you may be tempted to buy more!

Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...