July 18, 2012

SHHHHHH....Style


Happy Hump Day!

Its been a while since I've posted an outfit post, so here it goes. I got off work early so it gave me an opportunity to change into my denim cutoffs and hang out with people. I have been dying for an opportunity to wear my new silk shirt, along with the wind and sun today, it was extremely comfortable. I'm really into collar shirts and embellished collars. I think it's a chic and easy way to dress up a look with a tailored shirt.

You guys should see the blooper pictures, they're pretty funny. I was dancing, shaking and twirling all over the place. Hopefully the security camera guy had a good laugh!

Outfit:
DIY Denim Cutoffs
Zara Flats
Jewelry: ATOD Bracelets in Emerald, 
DIY bracelet, Silver Charm Bracelet
Nail polish: China Glaze - Sexy in the City

Cheers,
Charlie

P.S. A BIG thank you to Rachel from Ivory Road for taking photos for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...