July 5, 2012

Ring it up!

My gorgeous new buckle belt ring :D
 I've been crushing on belt rings for the longest time! I first fell in love with one from BCBGMAXAZRIA on a trip to an outlet store. But they didn't seem to have my size, and brass rings just make my fingers green, so that was a no go. I saw the same ring at my local BCBG store but couldn't bring myself to splurge on a brass ring. And then the ring gods granted me some luck and I now have one! My grandma had recently asked me to help her sort out her jewelry and what do I find but this gorgeous 18K gold belt ring? I've only had it for three days so far but its a dream! No green fingers and it fits perfectly, plus the little bit of shimmer from the stones don't hurt either!

For those of you who are still on a hunt for a belt ring, here are some suggestions:
The original ring I had wanted, it's currently sold out at BCBGMAXAZRIA, but maybe your local BCBG may have it!
A gorgeous ring by Ernest Jones
This ring comes in both silver and rose gold as well, by MICHAEL Michael Kors.


Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...