July 12, 2012

Peter Pan & Summerlicious




I thought I knew Toronto well, considering I visit it four to five times a year. Yet I've never heard of Summerlicious till now. Its an event held in Toronto, where participating restaurants have a prix-fix menu. Its an affordable way to try out new restaurants.

My friend and I decided on Peter Pan Bistro, located in the heart of the shopping district of Toronto:
A) it was cheap
B) it looked pretty good!

For just $15 you had your choice of an appetizer, entre and dessert. From the Summerlicious menu, I picked the wild mushroom shroudel, poached salmon with asparagus and mango salsa, and for dessert, tiramisu.
The meal all together was really great! The service was friendly and we sat out on the patio, it was so cute! The only thing that could of made it better would have been an umbrella. Both my friend and I were just lucky enough to get the only table in the direct rays of summer noon sun. To say the least, we got a little burnt. The portions were nice and since Peter Pan Bistro is located in the shopping district, you can have a nice walk browsing in all the stores on Queen Street West. Highly recommend you guys to stop by Peter Pan Bistro, and if you decide to sit outside, request a table in the shade. :P

Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...