July 29, 2012

J'adore Paris :: Blushing Silk & Nautical Stripes

 
 
 

This outfit reminded me of Parisian style, with the stripes and delicate blush colour of the silk top. I wore this out to a party quite recently. I've started having an obsession with collared shirts and I fell in love with this shirt because of its little skull buttons. The skulls and gold detailing add a little edge to the girly feminine blush colour of the shirt.

I think, in general, an embellished collar adds a little bit of fun to a more formal look. I can't wait for fall and layer this silk blouse under sweaters, just to have the collar peek out.


Cheers,
Charlie

Outfit::
Zara Silk Shirt
H&M Dress
BCBGMAXAZRIA Crystal Headband
Joe Fresh Sunglasses
Mom's heels
Necklace from Grandma

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...