July 6, 2012

DIY Multistrand Bracelet


Inspired by colourful strands of seedbeads, I had to make my own multistrand bracelet! They're prefect for summer, and extra pop of colour and has a tropical vibe, almost resort like. Super easy to make, and it's a fast afternoon project. I can't wait to pair this bracelet along with my my black and white french connection swimsuit and big straw hat. Hoping to hit up the beach soon with this gorgeous weather!



Cheers,
Charlie

Inspired by BCBGMAXAZRIA and Rosantica multistrand jewelry

DIY instructions after the break.



Materials:
  • crimp beads
  • fishing line
  • small jumprings
  • a multi-strand clasp (try your local bead store)
  • seedbeads
  • pliers
Add jump rings to each loop of the clasp, you will be attaching the strands of seedbeads to these jump rings
Attach the strands to the jump rings with crimp beads and tuck the ends of the fishing line into the strands of seed beads
String enough seedbeads to go around your wrist and attach to the opposite side of the clasp.
Repeat until you are satisfied with the number of strands. I went with 3 strands of beads per jump ring and ended up with 9 strands for my bracelet.
 Happy DIY-ing! Send me pictures of your finished bracelets :)

2 comments:

  1. As usual, your diy creation is great. Thanks for the tutorial.
    I shared this article on my site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...