July 4, 2012

Cutoffs with Mesh

Outfit:
Mesh top: Urban Outfitters
Roxy sports bra
DIY denim shorts
Coach Sunglasses
Heels: Michael Kors 
Vintage clutch from Act Two

Happy fourth of July! (Being Canadian, I don't celebrate it, but I hope all you Americans are partying it up!) I'm just about to head out to get supplies for some DIY projects and decided to wear something casual but added some glam with a pair of short heels. Its just an effortless lazy day outfit, and I love it!

Haha, funny thing, I didn't plan my outfit to be red, white and blue!

Mesh is the perfect fabric for the summer, light and fashionable and who can live through any hot weather without a pair of denim cutoffs? Denim cutoffs can be worn casual like in this outfit, but you can always glam up a pair with some skyscraper stilettos and a blazer.

Cheers,
Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit. Like the shorts and the clutch

    p.s.: great blog

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your heels and your bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...