July 26, 2012

Batter Up :: Denim Button Up & Layers


A cloudy overcast day always makes me feel tired and lazy. My mood was clearly reflected in my outfit where I went with comfort and aimed for effortless. My favourite piece at the moment is my beloved denim button up I picked up at Zara during their massive sale. I hadn't been a huge fan of the denim shirt trend, but once I put this one on, I was SOLD! They are the perfect layering piece and dresses any outfit down. Not as thick as a cardigan, it's perfect for the summer. It goes with everything! I bought it maybe two weeks ago? And I've already worn it over eight times! Yup, eight! (Don't worry, I've done laundry).

I heard that there are some pretty good DIYs out there for denim shirts. Link them to me in the comments if you find a good one!

Outfit::
Zara Denim Shirt
Garage White Tee
French Connection Tank Top (here)
American Eagle Skinny Jeans
BCBGMAXAZRIA Sandals
H&M Necklace
Club Monaco Bucket Bag
Public Butter Sunglasses

Arm Candy::
DIY Bracelet
Swatch Watch
Other jewelry gifted/vintage

Special thanks to Rachel for these lovely photos!

Cheers,
Charlie

P.S. ATOD Bracelets is having a giveaway until August 3rd. LIKE ATOD Bracelets to enter. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...