July 15, 2012

A Taste of Thailand


While wandering through the streets of Toronto, my friend and I happened to come across a festival called the Tastes of Thailand. It was super colourful and the air was full of the smell of basil and curry. Sadly we were already full from brunch and skipped on the food. We browsed through multiple stands of jewelry and traditional Thailand garments. Everything was so colourful and exotic! Apparently pearls are a pretty big export from Thailand. I love simple pearl earrings, I really thing they add that little sophisticated edge to any outfit.

I'm thinking that my next vacation will be to Bangkok, Thailand, I want to see the culture and meet people who have created such an amazing history of traditions :)

Cheers,
Charlie

P.S. Has anyone seen the painted pianos all over Toronto? Reminds me of Glee!

Play me, I'm yours: This little kid was a piano prodigy, I certainly was nowhere near that skill level at that age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...