July 22, 2012

A Black & White Affair :: Embellishments


It seems like this weekend is everyone's birthday. I went to another party last night with the prospects of heading downtown later that evening so I was glad I had the opportunity to dress up. My fall back pallet: black and white. You can never go wrong with those two colours!

I'm absolutely in love with this top! the embellishments just add that little something to make it special. I picked this up on my latest trip to Toronto (see Haul post here), and I think this will become my go to shirt for going out. 

Outfit::
Free People Aztec Louie Top
French Connection White Skinnies
Bracelets:: ATOD, gifted, DIY
Rings: gifted
Zara TRF Ankle Boots (not shown)
Lipstick in Champagne from LancĂ´me

Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...