July 3, 2012

1 Mouse, 2 Mouse, 3 Mouse, 4

Picture from The Blonde Salad

The Marc Jacobs mouse motif shoes have been around for a while now, and I still can't help but want them super duper bad! They're cute, practical and well, did I mention they look like little mice on your feet? They're quite expensive and I've been waiting for them to go on sale forever, but I don't think they will. Maybe I'll treat myself to a pair for my birthday??? :D

Cheers,
Charlie

DIY tutorial of studded Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats HERE

2 comments:

  1. That awkward moment when I have a pair....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want a pair of these cuties myself!!! I'm really glad to have found your blog!!!! I really enjoy reading your posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me!!! Thank you so much in advance. I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to read more of your future blog posts!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...