June 26, 2012

The School of DSquared2


Who wouldn't want to go to school where DSquared2 interrupted classes? I would be estatic to meet both Dean and Dan, especially since they have the whole Canadian thing going for them ;) Both handsome men and many lovely models were involved in their video ad campaign. The video campaign was shot by the ever talented Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. DSquared2 kept the whole school theme going after the prom runway show. I'm absolutely in love with the shoes! Aren't they fabulous? And I must go download the song from the video, so catchy! (It's The Clapping by Shirley Ellis)

Cheers,
Charlie


P.s. I want these sunglasses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...