June 26, 2012

Summer Beauty Must Haves

Summer is finally in full swing and as with every season change, there's a whole new set of beauty products preferred.
My top beauty picks for the summer:
Estee Lauder Day Wear, has SPF 15 which is nice because I won't need to apply sunscreen on top of this moisturizer and it smells like cucumbers :D

Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF15, gotta protect my lips! I love this lip gloss in Air Kiss.

Lancome Star Bronzer Natural Glow Long Lasting Bronzing Powder, I've been using this for years in Solaire and still lovng it! It's quite pricy, but it comes with a lot of product and lasts me forever!


Deborah Lippmann - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, it's the perfect summer shade! It looks slightly different on everyone but compliments all skin tones. Try it out next time you go for a pedicure!

Lastly (or we would be going on forever!) is Sephora Collection Matte Blotting Papers, no one wants to look like a greased up chicken in the summer.

Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...