June 25, 2012

Seeing Stripes

Outfit: Leather Jacket by Frenchi (from Nordstrom Rack), striped top from Club Monaco, vintage envelope clutch from my grandma, jeans from Bluenotes and striped shoes from Browns
Put in some feather extensions last week, aren't they pretty? I got them on etsy from this seller super fast delivery and great quality!
I think I have too many strips in my closet. I honestly hoard stripes, its an unhealthy obsession! Just top after top after top are stripes in different widths and colours! Anyways, I wore this outfit to an interview today, it was a retail place so jeans were a must for my interview outfit. It went really well and I should be getting a response at the end of the week, if not Monday. The weather has gotten really crappy these last two days. Its June and its 18 degrees outside and windy (well now its raining...)! But it was an excuse for me to break out my leather jacket again so no complaints here!
Cheers,
Charlie

2 comments:

  1. That first photo is so cool! I wish I had more stripes in my closet they add so much to an outfit and are so perfect for summer.

    I'm having a you choose cashmere giveaway on my blog, please pass by and enter I think you'll love it!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have way too many stripes in my closet, lol. Thank goodness they're in. You look incredible. Obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts on my interview for College Lifestyles magazine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...