June 19, 2012

Pantone Orange

Ever since Pantone had announced that the colour of the year was orange tangerine (my bad!) I've been dying to get a good bottle of orange nail polish. Sadly, I haven't found the perfect tangerine. And lets face it, I really did not need another bottle of nail polish. So...with a little experimentation I got this lovely shimmering orange on my toes :D


Isn't it lovely? Best part is, it's not a bottled colour so no one will have it but me (muhahahah) KIDS! I'm going to let you in on the secret formula: 2 coats of 205 Loreal Rockin' Pink, 1 coat of OPI Need Sunglasses? and 1 layer of China Glaze 950 - Lighthouse.

Cheers,
Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...