June 24, 2012

Meat Lovin' with Plaid

Outfit: Plaid shirt from Tommy Hilfiger, white tank from Bluenotes, DIY shorts, BCBG gladiator sandals, Club Monaco bucket bag, H&M necklace, ATOD silk and chain bracelets, leather name bracelet and Public Butter sunglasses.
Hey guys! Happy Sunday!

My friend Kim and I spent the day downtown checking out Ribsfest, lots of meat lovin' pictures to come soon! Apart from a whole lot of meat eating, we squeezed in a little shopping. There was a great sale going on at Zara and both Kim and I picked up a few items. I got the CUTEST shirt ever! and the softest denim shirt I've ever felt. Can't wait to wear them both!

Thank you Kim for the photos!

More photos from Ribsfest to come! 

Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...