June 30, 2012

Fuchsia Fusion


Outfit:
Top: Michael Kors
Skirt: Versace (vintage)
Shoes: unknown, leather
Bracelets: green bracelets from ATOD 
& vintage silver bangle

Whew, last post about Flaunt Ottawa, I promise! As promised, here is my outfit that I wore to Flaunt Ottawa last night. I decided to try a bit of colour blocking when I found this vintage Versace fushia skirt. I just fell in love with the colour. I'm usually totally against pink, but I guess this summer I've kind of been pushing my self to try new things so pink it is. (cringes a little)
I paired the skirt with a grey tank top to counter the bright fuchsia and paired it with purple sandals and purple eyeshadow. For a little extra pop of colour I added my ATOD Bracelets, they just go with EVERYTHING! No joke! And I just love the colour green, I think it looks really good against my skin.

Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...