June 27, 2012

Firenze4Ever

Okay, so I already know I'm super late on reviewing the Luisa Via Roma Style Lab event that happened over a week ago, but I'm a little new to the whole deeper side of the fashion world. And let me tell you, I can't wait to jump off the diving board into the deep end now that I've had a taste of it!

For those of you who don't know what Firenze4Ever is, it's an event hosted by Luisa Via Roma. At this unworldly cool event, models, photographers, stylists, bloggers, food junkies (Food enthusiasts participate in the Food Lab) and other important blog-o-sphere people get invited. They are there to celebrate the launch of new clothing lines (aka they get the first peek at what we'll be lusting after) and party it up! Its a great place to show your creativity and network with people all over the world. Seems like an awesome place to be and wouldn't I just die to be a part of it? Why yes I would!

Fashion Super Heroes was the theme of the Firenze4Ever event. The trailer is totally bad-ass!

The Style Lab is an event where fortunate fashion bloggers get to style 2-3 looks and have a mini photo shoot, talk about it, blog about it, what ever. It's an awesome weekend filled with AMAZING fashion, food and celebrations.

Here are some of favourite styled looks from Style Lab:

Look by party boy, Pelayo D├Čaz Zapico. Check out his blog here.
Look by Tuula, view blog here.
Look by Fashion's Collective. View blog here.
Look by Dandy Diary, view blog click here.
Look by Styleclicker, view blog here.
There were soooo many looks to chose from! Hopefully one day I can be a part of the amazing experience!

Cheers,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...