June 30, 2012

Dance, Mix & Mingle

Wow! Last night was such a blast! My friends and I attended Flaunt Ottawa, which is an event where you can shop, mingle, and dance all in one place! This was the 3rd Flaunt event and this time the event was aimed to support the Canadian Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation. It was a HUGE success and I can't wait to attend the next one! Everyone looked fabulous, entertainment was fabulous. All in all, it was an amazing girls night out! There were complimentary swag bags, cocktails and beauty stations. I got a little memento from the event, and surprise surprise, it's another stripped top (I think I need to do a post of all the strips I own!). Flaunt Ottawa was the perfect start to an amazing Canada Day weekend! 

Welcome to FLAUNT!
Mini Cupcakes :D I had one that was toasted coconut key lime and it was heavenly, tasted exactly like key lime pie. YUM!
Jewelry designs by frAsh. There were TONNES of other booths with clothing, handbags and more jewelry.
Woot! Ready to hit up Las Vegas as show girls!
Complimentary cocktails, always a plus!

I love Rachel Sin! Such great respect, she's kind of like an idol to me.
Met the lovely Rachel Sin! Love her work!!
Poor guy was getting ogled by all us girls last night :-P
 Playing around with long exposure and zoom, it kind looks like shattered glass!

 Cupcakes and sparklers perfect way to have dessert!

Cheers,
Charlie


P.s. I'll do a separate outfit post or else this might get a little picture heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...